Monday, September 14, 2009

T.O.day started well, ended like opening weekends usually do.

TOday started well. Some TO's for breakfast



followed up with a Pepsi Max and some Metallica and optimism was running high for tonight.

Then the last 2 minutes happened. We don't need to go into any detail on that.

I heard TO left the locker room "frustrated and not wanting to talk". I can't say I blame him. Right now I would also consider my mindset "frustrated and not wanting to talk".

But TO, don't worry its not you. This happens to this city on opening weekend more often than you might think:

Opening Weekend 2002

31-37 loss to the Jets in overtime on the opening kickoff of OT

Opening Weekend 2004
10-13 loss to the Jaguars on a last second pass play

Opening Weekend 2006
17-19 loss to the Patriots after we also led all day

Opening Weekend 2007
14-15 loss to the Broncos on a last second field goal

Yeah, I know it stinks, but we are in this together and after tonight you're now officially one of us. Welcome to Buffalo.

No comments:

Post a Comment